- Why am I not getting better despite repeated adjustments, and why do my vertebrae keep “slipping out”?
- ADHD as a model of functional disorders.
- Sensory Mismatch and Vestibular Dysfunction
- Electromagnetic Radiation and Human Health, some evidence.
- ADHD and Suffering, the International Consensus Statement
MindBody on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… Holly on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… Jen on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… MindBody on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… Holly on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas…
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Both of our children( and myself) suffered significant trauma to the upper cervical spine at birth. All three of us were unsettled babies who would not sleep easily and cried a lot. We all had issues with colic or with … Continue reading
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0031500 Abstract Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is the most prevalent childhood psychiatric condition. It frequently persists into adulthood and can have serious health and other adverse consequences. The majority of previous adult ADHD studies have focused on young adults so … Continue reading
Physiological Barriers to Meditation Over the past 12 months I have had significant experience in working with meditation in ADHD patients. While some patients have succeeded well, others have had significant difficulties, and most of them appear to be physical. … Continue reading