- Why am I not getting better despite repeated adjustments, and why do my vertebrae keep “slipping out”?
- ADHD as a model of functional disorders.
- Sensory Mismatch and Vestibular Dysfunction
- Electromagnetic Radiation and Human Health, some evidence.
- ADHD and Suffering, the International Consensus Statement
MindBody on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… Holly on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… Jen on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… MindBody on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… Holly on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas…
Monthly Archives: November 2014
This one is just too pathetic: http://www.ibtimes.com/higher-rates-…groups-1727751 Recent growth of reported ADHD diagnoses and prescriptions, especially in adults, isnt simply due to an increasse in the number of people who have the condition, writes Brandeis University social science Professor Peter … Continue reading
The oldest known account of what appears to be ADHD appears in Hippocrates aphorisms. Hippocrates described patients who had…. “quickened responses to sensory experience, but also less tenaciousness because the soul moves on quickly to the next impression”. He attributed … Continue reading
There has been some dispute as to whether there is a direct link between ADHD and creativity. Those of us who have ADHD know it is true. Some doctors who treat ADHD believe that there is nothing but negativity associated … Continue reading