- Why am I not getting better despite repeated adjustments, and why do my vertebrae keep “slipping out”?
- ADHD as a model of functional disorders.
- Sensory Mismatch and Vestibular Dysfunction
- Electromagnetic Radiation and Human Health, some evidence.
- ADHD and Suffering, the International Consensus Statement
MindBody on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… Holly on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… Jen on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… MindBody on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas… Holly on Symptoms and Signs of Atlas…
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Impairments to executive function are central to the dysfunction in ADHD. It is understood that clumsiness directly compromises executive function and working memory, but the nature of the definition of ADHD actually obscures the relationship between ADHD and coordination. Current … Continue reading